Monday 3 September 2012

Week in pictures! #1

I haven't done that much this week really as I have been getting ready for back too school tomorrow, so I have just been sorting my stuff out for school and making sure I have everything ready for my last year in secondary school. If you have already gone back to school I hope you had a good day back! I did however go away for a night to France, which was nice!

Few Make-up bits I picked up in France | Turn my calender over | Loving these bracelets at the moment | Mum's Birthday cake! | Mum's Birthday Flowers | My gorgeous Maisie | New Foundation to try out | the joy of homework day | Mini Bar of Milka from France<3 | 

Hope everybody had a good week? Did you go away?
Love Morgan x 

1 comment:

  1. That cake looks delish!

    Check out my blog, I'm having my first ever giveaway at the mo!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete