Thursday 26 July 2012

OOTD!

 It has been another hot day in England today. If you didn't know here in England we have had some pretty hot weather at about 30 degrees during the day and that is hot for England! I thought i would just do a quick OOTD so you can see what i have been wearing out in the sun today trying to get a bit of colour without burning which is pretty hard for me! 



On my face I just went for a natural look because i didn't want to cover my face in foundation and concealer because i am trying to get a bit of colour on my face, so all i have on is Rimmel scandal eyes mascara. Quiet boring i know normally i do wear more then that! I just done my hair in a side plait so it was kept out of the way so it wasn't on the back of my neck.

My top is from Primark i got this top like 2 years ago so it is rather old, so i don't think you can buy it anymore and my shorts are from New Look i got this last summer, if have been wearing them quiet a lot in this hot weather.


And finally on my feet i have this sandals from Primark i got this only a few weeks ago and i have fallen in love with them, they are super comfy and i have been wearing them almost everyday!

Hope you like my Outfit!
Love Morgan x

No comments:

Post a Comment