Sunday 5 August 2012

OOTD #2

Tonight I am going to see the show '42nd  street'. It is being performed at a school by a theatre group. I don't really know what it is about but I am sure it would be good! I am leaving in about 20 minutes so I thought I would just do a quick outfit of the day so you can just see what I am wearing!

My make-up is pretty simple i have my everyday make-up on instead of my Mac blush-peaches I have on my Jack wills blush in Bedhampton. On my lips i have MUA lipstick in shade 5.

My top is from topshop, it was in my recent topshop haul and I just have a plain black cardigan on from Jane Norman.

On my feet I have pink boat shows on from Primark, it got these quiet a while ago so I don't think they are available any more and then I have a pair of pink chino material trousers on.

Hope you enjoyed and liked my outfit?
Love Morgan x

2 comments: